Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cant Escape Even When Asleep!? What!?

I need some help guys, does anyone else have dreams revolving around whats going on? 
Like we used to tell doctors the only time I can escape this horrible disease is when I am knocked out, but lately I have realized my dreams revolve around pain or other symptoms! Like I will dream I am trapped in a fire burning to death, or being shot, or in a car accident or other things. 
Well lately I have been having trouble breathing and it hurts to breath, and last night in my dream I was really dizzy, and it was like a reality dream like where its normal, your in a house and every things normal, well in that dream I was dizzy and feeling like passing out, than all of a sudden the next thing I remember is I cant breathe and I am calling out to my mom, but I can barley speak or anything so they cant hear me, well than I kinda thing I was half awake in my dream because I was in my bed and I was having trouble breathing and I was trying to call my parents and I was in a ton of pain, but I dont know if that was real or not? And than after a really strange dream about my dog being a guinea pig, and a turtle, but not like he was changing into things but in different parts of my dreams he was something different, and I thought nothing of it, and also in that dream I was also in pain and having all this other stuff go on!  Does anyone else have dreams that relate to things going on right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment