Monday, October 31, 2011

Update Thingy!

Okay well lets see, Saturday I went to a party with my momma and little sister, at my moms friends house. It was kinda boring but it was good because I just walk around with little baby Mason, but from holding him my arms got so weak and I could barley lift them!
Than Sunday which was yesterday, I carved my pumpkin, I didnt feel like carving it, but I had bought it thinking I would want to carve one, so why waist it!? Thank god, Karly took most of the insides for me! But by the end of doing that I was already so exhausted, and I felt sick! I did manage to carve it though, and it turned out pretty good!
Now for tonight, I have some friends coming over, and I am going to dress like a zombie like I did Saturday. I made my costume Saturday in 10 minutes, I got a old shirt and jeans, and ripped them up with a razor blade. I splattered and smeared this blood looking paint all over them, then I cut up a bandana and tied it around my forehead, and smeared blood on it. I than put grass stains on the jeans. I messed up my hard and made my face look more place than it already is lol, and put some black makeup on too, around my eyes and stuff!
So I have had a full weekend and I know I will regret it, I actually tried to cancel my plans today, but Stefan was all mad, and I said fine just come over whatever! Than of course he texted me "You know how much I love you?" I said "How much" he said "Look outside and count the stars"
I could of been a smart ass and said good try at being sweet and all but its day time! Haha. He probably found that on the internet and didnt even think wait its day time! Haha.

So whatever Happy Halloween, hope everyone has a great low pain day!
Now enjoy this amazing song!

No comments:

Post a Comment