Monday, October 17, 2011

Just As I Thought Things Were Looking A Lil Better......

I had finally thought things were looking a tiny bit better, and everything just goes back to "normal"
I feel like cutting my leg off again, lungs hurt, hurts to breathe, and just feel like crap all over! And today I actually cried, of course no one was home! But it felt good, to let some out, I needed that.
Something was helping my tremors, but now my hands feel pretty weak, and a little twitchy, not exactly tremors but twitches! Gonna spend some time on six billion secrets, and than try and go to bed.

I have a song to share with you guys....The other day two of my friends wouldn't quit talking about how they think god isn't real, and the bible didn't make any since, which how would they know, they don't know one bit of the bible!? All I could think about is look around, how could you think god isn't real? Honestly I feel sorry for them, and hope they can find god, and realize how amazing he is!
So here is the song I wanted to share it is Trent Willmon-There Is A God

No comments:

Post a Comment