Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just A Vent Kinda.

I am so tired of people not taking me seriously, or just not believing me I guess. First off today we were talking about Halloween and I said to the guy that was with us, you should have a party, your the only one out of us who actually has money to do anything and my other friend agrees and I said yeah me and her cant afford anything. His reply was dont even play the poor card like her you have money dont lie. I was like umm do you know how much dept we have because of medical bills? And my other friend backed me up. But really why would I lie about that? Maybe I dont talk about it like my other friend but thats because its personal and its not like I want everyone knowing I dont have any money.
And my mom, again with my mom, she just doesn't believe me when I say oww that hurt! Like the other day she sprayed water on my leg from on of those spray bottles you iron with, and I flinched and said oww that hurt, and she just rolled her eyes and was like are you serious its water. Umm yes and I have RSD and it hurts me really badly, maybe I don't show how bad it actually hurts like I used to but it does! And today she hit my leg with her computer cord and I did the same thing and she was like seriously it barley even hit you, well yes it barley hit me but it felt like you just stabbed me!
And the other night, the same friend as the one above, called wanting me to go to this thing and I said no my parents said I couldn't go its not in a safe area, which was true but in all honesty I wasn't gonna go anyway because I didn't feel like going. Well he starts yelling and cussing at me saying I didn't even ask, and he hates me and all that because I wont go! And he wouldn't believe me that they said NO! Well than I decide to make other plans to hang with my cousin and people she knows, well he calls and talks all nice and was like so we are not gonna go there anymore so wanna go with us somewhere else? So of course I was pissed at him so I was gonna be short so I just said no and he gets kinda pissed and says why and I said I made plans with other people and then he just said whatever and hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment