Saturday, October 29, 2011

Video Project!

I am doing a video project! I want anyone with RSD to help me out, spread the word, put this on as many RSD message boards as possible. I would like to get the videos ASAP, so I can get this video ready before the end of November! Here is the info!



I am going to be making a video, of the voices of RSD. I want you guys to film yourself saying something about RSD, how it has changed your life, or whatever. Or if you do not want to video yourself than you can write something on a piece of paper, in black marker and take a picture with or without you in it! Send it to me through this email- voicesofrsd@yahoo.com

You can get some ideas from this video or anywhere! if you can not think of any!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIfohCubP88&list=FLY53yht0An4fEkApmTYK4GQ&index=3&feature=plpp_video

I dont really want stories of what happened though please! And I can not assure that everyones will be put in the video but I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment