Monday, October 24, 2011

Want To Go To Bed And Never Wake Up!

I am glad I had my few days of a tiny bit of relief, if you could call it that, but now its all catching back up! I am in so much pain, weak, and to top it off I have a cold!
My ribs are so incredibly painful, my spine hurts bad, and my lungs hurt!
Have been getting some tremors. Err I thought the medication was helping with that!
And last night I woke up, and from like my shoulders down, I felt like they were super heavy, and I couldnt move! Which I am not sure if I could move because I didnt actually try, not sure why I wouldnt!
Well I guess I am going to try and sleep, and eat something!

I wanted to share this song with you guys, its a original song by this girl names Casey Cattie. The song is call Back To You!

No comments:

Post a Comment