Monday, October 17, 2011

Have not been on in a while!

No I am not abandoning this page, because I opened another I just have not had really anything to write about, although I can say I kinda stopped doing song of the day obviously! Haha. It got a little old, so I stopped it, but anyways here is a small update.
I do not believe I wrote on here about my recent fall? Anyways a few weeks ago, my grandparents were on there way back from Colorado, to Rockport, and they stayed here Wensday night. I decided I was going to have my first day back riding horses, on Thursday so they could come, and watch. Well everything was going great, other than the fact that I was a little rusty, and Cherokee, seemed a little sensitive although I did not realize any cuts or anything while grooming and tacking up. Well we went to canter/lope on the lunge line, and let me remind you I ride bareback and bridleless! So we were going great, and looked good until the lunge line decided to break off! What!? Yes it broke! So Cherokee takes off, and I guess I hit my heal on him and he went into a gallop, and I was thrown off! I landed completely on my lower back first, than hit my head, causing my helmet to listen, and pretty much come off. Well one trainer ranch over to my side, and quickly my trainer was over there too. They gently removed my helmet, and realized I was having some trouble breathing, and asked me if it hurt to breathe, yes it did, so they wanted to get me on my side to open my airways. Well pain shot through my back when they barley moved me to they layed me falt, and decided I shouldnt be moved, and we should call a ambulance, but I didnt want them to call! So I laid there for a while beofre we were able to get me up and take me to her office to lay on the couch. Another 15 minutes go by and she says she wants me to go to the hospital. So I spent the night in the hospital, and the next day barley able to move! I am still recovering but am doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment