Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Uhh Bad Night! :(

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have"

I had a few good days, where I felt a tiny bit better, and now I guess is pay back for everything I did on those few days! I cant breathe, I just want to scream! I literally can not move at all, without extreme pains! Every breathe I take feels like my last! Why, does it have to be like this? I thought maybe things were looking up for me, and I was going to slowly get better, but nope I was wrong! I guess god just decided to give me a few days with a little less pain. My ribs are insanely painful, I just want to go to bed and never wake up!
I don't know how much longer I will be able to handle this, I don't want to live my whole life feeling this way! I pray I can find something to even help a little with this horrible pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment