Sunday, November 20, 2011

Update.....

Lets see well Friday I did end up going to Rockport, Texas to my grandpas house. It is a 2-3 hour drive, and it was not pleasant. Than after that drive, that night I felt horrible! I also woke up with this very sharp stabbing pain under my arm and any movement made it worse, I put pressure on the area and held it, I fell back asleep like that and woke up and it was fine.
On Saturday I went to the store, and had a turkey dinner for thanksgiving. Today, Sunday, I went to my friends for another thanksgiving dinner! I really did not want to go at all, and I didnt feel good and just wanted to lay down and die! But of course I went, because she is leaving tomorrow morning at 5 for New York and I havent really seen her in a while.
The whole time all I could think about was going home, I just wanted to leave and go to bed. I stayed for what seemed like forever though! Now I am finally going to bed, just took my medicine and hoping I can get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment