Monday, November 14, 2011

I feel horrible, tried to sleep today but couldnt!

Owwww! Everything just hurts. My leg feels like it is being ripped into pieces, and the air just came on, and my leg just flipped out. My ribs and back feel like someone is stabbing me with knifes while I am on fire! It just hurts so flippin bad, I can not take this anymore!
I tried to listen to some music and sleep today, but no luck. I need to be put out of my misery now, I need this nightmare to end!
And to top it off my hands keep twitching while I am typing making this hard to write! I probably look like a freak doing it too, my muscles keep like tightening up, which causes twitching, and makes me like mess around with my hands in the middle of typing. Good thing I am alone in bed though, so no one is here to see it anyway ;)
Neil at least put a smile on my face, he said when I cant be he will be strong for me, and that he wishes he could be here laying with me, and he could whisper in my ear that everything will be okay:) He always knows what to say to make smile during the hardest of times.

I wanted to ask you guys to pray for my friend Nina, she has been going through a lot, she found out the other day on top of everything else, she has a blood clot on her heart due to her port! She needs yours prayers, it is a very difficult time for her as she is fighting for her life, and having to hear the doctors say they dont know what else to do. She has god by her side, and I have a feeling everything will be okay, and yet again she will make it out. Please keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment