Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Six Feet From The Edge.

Yes my title is yet again part of a song. It is from the song One Last Breathe by Creed.
I feel like I am "Six feet from the edge, and I am thinking six feet aint so far down"
I am lost in this world of pain, and I can not take it anymore. Why cant anyone see I am dying inside, they cant hear my screams, but it doesn't mean I am not screaming. I want help, I need help, and fast. I want someone to understand me, and than maybe they will realize how far from "fine" and "okay" I am. I especially want a doctor to not just look at the outside, but see the inside, and realize that I am not okay, that I am dying inside. I may look fine on the outside but inside I am being torn to pieces. If anyone took the chance to really look into my eyes maybe they would see that? Maybe then I could get the help I need.
Why is it so hard to find someone to help? Is it the same for everyone or is it my age?
Yesterday someone with RSD I know posted a picture at the ER, of course I asked why she was there. She replied saying the pain was too much so she went it. I asked her what they did, she said they give her IV pain medication.
Why dont they ever help me? Just because I am not a adult doesnt mean I dont deserve the same care a adult gets! Is it cause I am young? Or is it just the hospitals in my area do not care? Or is it cause I dont show the pain as much as a adult would?
I should not have to fight and try so hard to get help, they are there to help right? Why don't they!?
I really do think it is our dumb hospitals though, because I know other people my age with the same issues and their hospitals help them, but when I go they either write me off as drug seeking, over exaggerating, or simply do not care. It makes me wonder if it came down to a life or death situation if anyone would help me, or if they would just let me die? 

No comments:

Post a Comment