Thursday, November 17, 2011

Err, Ugh, Ahh! ;(

Well the PM that I was seeing, the one I am leaving, well I called her because that was really the only thing I could at least try. She took my off LDN so I can now take narcotics. Than she phoned in Tramadol/APAP 325, said take 2 every 6 hours. It is not working at all, I thought it would at least make me tired and hopefully get my some rest, but nope it has not even phased me!
Today I have just been laying on the couch, trying not to scream and cry! And I have to do a 24 hour urine test, which I have been needing to do for a while, so I am doing it today.
I am supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon to my Grandpas in Rockport, Texas. I am fine with going, since I wont be doing much, I can just sit around the house or whatever, but it is a 3 hour drive, which I am not looking forward to. So I am excited about going because I have not been up there in forever, and also I might get to see breaking dawn there when it comes out, if there showing it and it wont be all crowded, and I can probably lay down. lol but than again I dont want to be miserable the whole way and than the whole time to!
I just dont know what to do anymore, it is killing me!
Not sure if my mom got homebound set back up, but I am glad I am at least not having to do school right now! But than again I will have to catch up and will have a lot to do probably.
Well that is all for this post, but I also wanted to share a song, I do not believe I have shared yet, and I love it!
It is called Hero Of War by Rise Against!

No comments:

Post a Comment