Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Barley hanging on.........

Im hanging on, but barley. I do not think I can deal with this much longer, I sure as hell do not want to!
A RSDer in a group I belong to posted this something like what I am about to post below, so I decided to do my own.

I am tired of constant pain that would send others to the ER
I am tired of being in bed all the time
I am tired of not being able to go to school
I am tired of not being able to enjoy time with friends
I am tired of the horrible symptoms
I am tired of people telling me I dont look sick
I am tired of people thinking I am okay
I am tired of no one understanding
I am tired of ignorant doctors
I am tired of fighting to be normal
I am tired of not being able to live my life
I am tired of "friends" not being there for me
I am tired of feeling alone
I am tired of being sick

Again I did not really come up with this idea I took it from someone in a RSD group, but I changed it into things I am tired of, instead of things he put he was "sick of" So credit for the idea goes to him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment