Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wild Horses I Wanna Be Like You!

This song is my song right now. It is a amazing song and fits me so perfectly. Horses are the only things that keep me going, and give me a reason to live. I can not ride right now, which kills me, but I still know I will ride again and that is enough to keep me going.
Right now things are hard, but I still have hope, and I still believe!

Right now my feet are ice cold, my body is in flames, and I am being stabbed over and over. I am in agony, my neck and legs are so weak. My neck cant support me head, and my legs can not support my body. On top of that I have a headache! And we are having thanksgiving with my moms family today at my house, and tomorrow for my dads side at my grandmas! Not looking forward to any of this at all.
My brother has been here all day along with his girlfriend and dog, which they annoy me sometimes.
I am going to be getting Sims 3 Pets, which was recommended to me by someone who's daughter has RSD, and also rides horses. Me and her daughter are so similar that it is kinda scary! She said her daughter plays this game, and in the game she is able to be with her horses, and ride. So I hope I can live my life through the game while I can not actually live it at the moment! I am hoping it doesn't just depress me more, and make me wish I could ride, and be with horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment