Monday, November 14, 2011

Ugh, and Err is all I can say.

Where to start? Not too much "new" things going on really. Although I have been having some pains in my chest, which I have had before, it just not the same as I get most of the time, although have before. I get it at night when I am laying down. It is a really bad deep pain in my left side of my chest, into my shoulder, and down to my left arm. I try to move to my side usually and just pray it doesnt last long. I have also been having those fluttering feelings in my chest, and like a sinking feeling, it comes at random. Like yesterday night at my uncles I was standing there eating, yes standing, which is maybe why! I was probably up to long, but anyways it was randomly happening than! I have had this in the past so it isnt really new.
Pain of course has been bad, and I have been having some issues with my left ankle. I keep getting this sharp pain where I can not walk on it, or put any pressure, it may be my ankle coming out not sure.
I got a appointment with Dr. Bacon for the end of this month! I really can not wait, an RSD friend of mine had recommended him before, so I told her the other day I got a appointment. Me and her were talking about it, and she was saying he is close with Dr. S, and how he is always looking for new ways he can help us, and how knowledgeable he is. I had made the comment "I feel like I am taking 2 steps forward by seeing him" She had replied that she really thinks with him we will get more answers than we have in a really long time! So I am hoping this appointment may turn things around, and I may start going forward.
School of course has just been horrible! I have such bad grades, and am so far behind. My psychologist said that it may be better to go back on hospital/homebound. Which I was glad she saw it the way I did! I do believe it will help me out, having someone there to help me, and its not as much work! Which will be a big relief, and this will relieve tons of stress. 

I never got around to posting on here on veterans day, but I did want to say I thank my cousins husband Jeff for fighting for us, and I am glad he is home safe right now, and I pray god continues to walk beside him and helps him through his problems, and when he returns to fight walks by him while he fights and brings him home safe. Thank you to all the men and women who serve in our military, and are fighting for our freedom, god bless them all.
And for Graham Harris my brothers best friend, someone very close to our family. We will never forgot you, and we love you. I cant imagine what you must of been going through, and must of seen, to make you shoot yourself. Graham was on duty in Afghanistan, when he shot himself in a tower that was said to be under attack. I do not know why he did it, maybe he was in a situation where he new he was going to die, and was not going to let the enemy have the pleasure of killing him so instead he did it himself. The war made him do this, that is all I know, and he died a hero, he fought for us, and thats all that matters.
Here is a video I made in honor of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment