Sunday, November 27, 2011

Doctors Appointment Tomorrow. Maybe New Beginning???

Still have not had improvement pain wise, it is still really bad! Finally have a doctor appointment tomorrow with Dr. Bacon! It is my first appointment with him and I am super excited! I feel like this could be a new beginning, maybe I will finally get some answers and help. His name has come up a few times, here and there, and has been recommended a few times. He has been recommended to me by Maria before, she sees him personally. When I told her a got in to see him she said I will probably get more answers from him than I have in a long time. I am hoping I will! Not sure what time my appointment is, but I will have a update sometime after it.

I have a new way of describing what is going on with me. It is like little demons are attacking your body, with torch's and pitch forks. Too bad I can not tell a doctor that, or I will end up in a mental hospital, but it is a good way to describe it to others when they dont listen to anything else you say!
I came across this blog the other day that describes RSD too well, and is great when you need a laugh! I love it and had to share!
http://rsdiary.wordpress.com/

Enjoy looking around the blog, and enjoy the laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment