Monday, November 21, 2011

Owww why do I have to suffer like this! :(

My body is in flames, while I am being stabbed to death, it is hell! Cant write much but wanted to write a little something. I just watched the Ketamine Coma interview my news station did, it sucked it was like 40 seconds long! They barley said anything! At least they said the name of the disease, but if you blinked you missed the them saying it.
I tried to get sleep today but too much pain to get to sleep and was not even slightly comfortable no matter what! Took a shower earlier but it was too painful, and I did have enough energy to wash my hair and was not even going to try to shave my legs with the pain! So it was a very quick shower. Dont have the energy and am in too much pain to write more, but will try to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment