Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pain, pain go away, dont come back another day!

It is raining, and storming here is Texas, and my RSD is not happy with that! Still feel pretty much the same as yesterday, with some added pain in my left leg.
Did not want to even get out of bed today, but I did, but I am now back in bed only got up for 5 or 10 minutes before coming back.
Ready for this to all end, and ready to have my life back!
I am going back on Hospital/Homebound school program. I left Connections Academy the online school, I was way to far behind, and it was too hard.
The only bad thing now is my mom emailed me old homebound teacher, and she said they changed homebound, and now she is only aloud to teach the special education kids! Now the "regular" homebound kids will have a teacher from the school? So like a teacher from Johnson comes I guess, maybe during their off periods. I have no idea, how it will work, but this I still believe is the best option for me.

That is all I am going to write for right now, maybe I will write more later! But here is a song I would like to share with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment