Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bad day!

Today has pretty much sucked, I feel horrible, I cant breathe without shooting pains through my back and ribs that make me wanna scream. And my lower back, since the fall, has still been bothering me, but the past few days has been getting worse, and I have a ton of pressure in my lower spine, like someone is just pulling on my spine.
So because of all this, I decided I cant go to the barn today. Well I should of just went, because now my parents wont drop the fact that they didnt see why I couldnt go to the barn, but I went to the store tonight? Umm seriously? And they just keep saying, "What do you wanna quit? Im not paying for you to just not go!"
Do they realize how much that upsets me? If I could go I would, I would do anything in the world to just feel even the slightest bit better, really anything.
And then my mom was getting mad at me because I didnt do my spanish assignment today, and its not like I had to do it today, I decided it can wait till tomorrow. I was already really stressed, and was done with school, so I figured it could wait.
So now I am just laying in bed crying and listening to Hanson.
Now my dad comes into my room pissed because I wrote about how parents just make a bad day worse on facebook! He didnt even care I was crying and upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment