Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ahhhh! Bad Fall!

So I had a horse lesson today, and me and my trainer are in the tack room, when we get a call from Stephanie, the owner. She says we have 2 minutes to get tacked up and ready for graduation! Ahh what!? My trainer tells me to just get ready she will go tack up for me and I meet her out there in a hurry get out into the arena, and have no time to warm up. I just got quickly into things and didnt take a lap walking to get my balance, and at the second turn I lost my balance and slid off, we ride bareback so I slid off pretty quick. I hit my lower back really hard and I hit my head, but thank god Stephanie is very strict on safety so I had a helmet. There have been a few times I am so glad she is so strict on safety! So I hurt my back, hip, neck, head, and got whiplash! I got right back on like always, well after a fall my trainer always goes easy so you can get your balance back, and I was just not doing good! Stephanie said I was squeezing with my left leg, although my trainer said she didnt think I was but whatever. So thank god Stephanie had a meeting and had to leave, so I couldnt do graduation. Well she called at the end, and asked my trainer if I was okay for graduation and said to wait for her. By then Im in so much pain and just wanting to stop already. She finally got there and we did graduation and I passed even though she said she could tell I was off, and wasnt really myself.
This is really bad due to my RSD, and I have a feeling this is going to make things a whole lot worse and I have a long road ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment