Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wheelchair and School!?

So I have been thinking a lot lately about starting to use my wheelchair again, and I have decided it is probably best I do start using it again.
Since Im probably going to be using my wheelchair a lot of different places, than I used to, I will probably need to get a better one. As mine is just your normal wheelchair bulky, heavy, and hard to maneuver. I think a Ultra Lightweight one would suit me a whole lot better. I will just have to figure out if my insurance would cover it, since they are not cheap. It definitely is a need though if I will be using it a lot, because my other on just does not cut it, it doesnt even make it over the smallest bumps, and its heavy and I cant push it by myself all the time!
So I hope I will be able to improve my quality of life by using a wheelchair, I think it will get me out more, as right now Im really just laying in bed all the time, and getting depressed about it!

Now lets see, well I had been trying to decide what I was going to do about school. I want to go to school, as I dont want to miss high school, but I really dont believe it is possible I tried it last year and I couldnt do it. And this year things are worse so I just dont see it working out!
So I decided Im going to connections academy online schooling. I think this is a much better option for me, and is my best choice.
I told my best friend last night, on what i decided about school, and to my surprise he was understanding about it. He said he figured I wasnt going to go anyway and he agreed with everything I said. That made my choice a whole lot easier!
Well thats really all I have to say now but I may post something else later.

No comments:

Post a Comment