Monday, August 8, 2011

New to blogging-First Blog

My name is Kendall, and I am a Sophomore. I have been reading a few blogs about one of the diseases I have, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), and I decided why not give blogging a try. So I guess I will start by telling you a little about me!
I guess I will start of telling you what my blogs will be about. Im going to right a lot about my RSD, but Im also just going to blog about my everyday life and what happens, as a way to just vent to everyone.
So lets give this blogging thing my best shot!

   I woke up today at 11:30, for some reason I have been sleeping late a lot lately and thats not really like me, I have just been so tired, even during the day! I had been in a lot of pain the night before and like always could not fall asleep till about 3:00 am, and kept waking up. At one point last night I woke up and my whole right leg was numb. At first I thought I was just sleeping wrong and compressing a nerve, until earlier today I realized I wasnt feeling my phone vibrate on my right leg! Oh no! I really dont need something else to go wrong right now. Today I didnt do anything really but lay on the couch, and listen to music, which I do a lot because of my pain.
I have been thinking of starting to use my wheelchair again, because I think it might get me out more, and especially if Im going to try and go to school this year.
Its now 10:47 here in Texas and Im laying in bed, again in a lot of pain. I took my medication like always but for some reason it has not been kicking in for a long time! Thats why I dont get to sleep until 3! I probably should get going and try and get some sleep, next blog I promise will be better and more interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment