Monday, August 15, 2011

Before And After RSD/CRPS

Before RSD I was really active and loved sports, I had played basket ball for 6 years, ridden ATV's since the age of 3. I was always outside. I loved to hunt, fish, play airsoft, go to the beach, bodyboard, hang out with friends, and just be a kid! I used to skateboard, ride bikes, play catch, or play neighborhood sports. My dream was to race ATV's and Dirt Bikes. I was just like any other kid, had no worries and just living my life and having fun. 
Than on August 14th, 2009 my life was changed forever, after a ATV accident before a race. 
Now my life after RSD, I rely on a wheelchair to get around, I spend most of my time in the doctors office, or in hospitals. 
I cant play sports, I cant race, I cant go to school, I cant be a normal 15 year old. 
I lay in bed most of the time, or Im in a wheelchair. 
My life is nothing like it used to be, it changed a lot, I went from a active kid, to someone in a wheelchair within a matter of minutes. Although it may seem like my life changed for the worse, I believe it changed for the better. Why do I say that? Because this is how god planned my life to be, and there has to be a very good reason for this. So despite this I still try to live my life the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment