Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some of my favorite quotes. And a surprise!

So today I decided to share some of my favorite quotes! 


"How does it feel, how does it feel to be without a home, like a complete unknown, like a rolling stone."-Bob Dylan 
"May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,"-Bob Dylan
  
Once you choose hope, anything's possible.  ~Christopher Reeve

"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living." 

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, or sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. 

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. You can't see the future, yet you know it will come; you can't see the air, yet you continue to breathe. 

"I don't pray for God to take my problems away, I pray only for God to give me the strength to go through them." 

“When you come to the end of your rope...tie a knot and hang on.”  
Franklin D Roosevelt
  
“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those are just a few quotes I like, I have so many more I will share later.
Now for the surprise, a video! 


No comments:

Post a Comment