Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day Of School!

Well I had my first day of school, at connections academy online school. I have been on hospital/homebound for the last two years so this is kinda a big change for me. I was thinking online school would be something I could manage, unlike regular school. I was wrong! Its only my first day and I already am stressing out! It is not easy, and its really stressing me out, which causes my pain to go up. So just after one day of doing this I am exhausted and my pain level is up! I am still going to give it a shot though, as I dont really have another option. So we will see how this goes. 
I already had to drop a class! I had to drop Spanish II, because last year I was aloud to use a translator on my phone, and my homebound teacher helped me a ton. So I would have failed Spanish II, thye do it different online then in public school. So now I dont get credit for the whole year of Spanish I did. :( 
But Im going to take up sign language for my language, but it still sucks I lose my 1 year of language credit! 
I had 4 classes to do today, Chemistry, Literature, Texas World History, and Geometry, and it took me about 5 hours today to do all the work, and its only the first day! 
It was really hard on me, because I am used to the max of 2 hours, only 2 times a week! And sometimes it was less, so this is really taking a toll on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment