Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years :)

Last night, as usual shaving my legs is torture, but last night was worse! I was crying as I was doing it.
After that torture was over, I went to bed. I started to notice my lungs were being weird. I was laying on my left side and every time I exhaled it sounded like I was exhaling small amounts three times, but I was only exhaling once. It is really hard to explain, and I have no clue what it was?
I am in a ton of pain today, with a lot of spasms!
We got invited to go to my aunts house tonight for dinner, and for new years. Not sure if gonna go or not though? If I do go I will probably just stay a little while and than have my parents take me back home, as I live right down the road from there house.
Don't feel like doing anything, don't even feel like moving my pain is too high. The pain is making me so light headed, and just feel like screaming, but I will contain myself.
I just got an invite to another party, one of my best friends is throwing a party. I told her I didn't want to drink, so I wasn't gonna go, that way I didn't have to explain I don't feel good and have then not understand like always, and plus I seriously didn't want to drink. She said that's fine you can come anyway -_-
So I went ahead and told her, I didn't feel like doing anything. Of course she asked why, so I explained. She actually understood she even asked why I don't go to the hospital. I told her I actually considered it, but decided they suck and it will be a waist of time. She told me I was crazy haha. I am shocked she was understanding, but I'm glad she was.

No comments:

Post a Comment