Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Just Another Day.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year. Hope all of us with illness have a better year. :)
Nothing is really new with me, I got Sims 3 Pets for Christmas, and Sims 3 Generations! I have been really wanting Sims 3 Pets because you can ride horses in it! So I am living my life through this game :)
I will hopefully be enrolled into my local high school as soon as school starts back up, and than I will be placed back on Hospital/Homebound. I have no idea how were gonna do this, as I need to start from the beginning, or I wont pass! So I have no clue how this will work, as I cant just start the second half or I wont know anything since I didnt get to do the first.
I have no clue what were gonna do with my back, as the brace only helps some. I have a appointment with my orthopedic at the beginning of January, to see what were going to do.
I think I also have a appointment set up with my PM, to talk about what were going to do since were fighting to insurance for ketamine right now. We will also review the cognitive test results. I think I did alright on it, it was way different from the other one I did, and much easier, and very basic. I know I probably didn't do to well on the memory part, but that is all I probably didn't do well on.
I am hoping they can do something else for me, as we wait to get the ketamine! I don't know what else they can try really because we have had most treatments already. I haven't tried lidocaine infusions, and I do know some people get those, but I don't know anything about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment