Thursday, December 1, 2011

I’m Trying So Hard Not To Fall

I haven't seen my friends in forever, I haven't even really been talking to them, so last night I went to eat with my friend. I did not feel like doing anything, so we went to target, and ate in the food court. Yes I know haha. We got a small personal pizza, and than just hung out some. I was already wanting to leave within 5 minutes!
Now I am paying for it all! Little demons are having a hay day with my body, playing with blow torches, and pitch forks.
I cant even sit here and focus on what I am actually typing Erg!
Tomorrow I have a appointment in Austin with a rheumotologist. I have to wake up early, err! We have to leave by 8:30 or 9, and than drive to Austin, than I probably get to sit in the waiting room and than sit in the exam room for even longer to wait to be seen by a doctor. Ugh it all makes me tired just thinking about it.
I will probably post a little something later, but for now I am off!

Here is a song for you guys to enjoy, and happens have part of the lyrics in this posts title!

No comments:

Post a Comment