Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New back brace :)

I got my back brace put on today, it fits good, it did help some with the injury. It hurts my ribs though, due to the sensitivity, but I am still going to try it out some before I tell them. My mom said they can adjust it, and put padding and stuff. I am getting used to moving around in it, and sitting down and getting up but it is still difficult.


I found a house.... I am always looking at houses, because I want to move more than you could imagine. I know it probably sounds weird, as most kids don't wanna leave there friends and all that but I do! I want a fresh start at life! Plus we probably wouldn't move really that far away, but I wouldn't mind if we did. Of course I do want to stay in Texas though. I just feel like moving would give me a chance to leave my past, and kinda start over with a fresh life. If I wanted to change anything about me, no one would realize cause I wouldn't really know anyone! So I found this house, and its about 20-30 minutes away so not far at all. It is perfect, it is the perfect price! It is really nice, great size. I can have a horse, and it has a horse stall. It has a little river thing in the back with a small bridge over it which I think is really pretty. We actually just drove through that area the other day, my mom wanted to show me the house we almost bought! And it is kinda ironic it is right near that one. Kinda like it was meant to be right?
My mom for once actually didn't just say we cant afford to move and get the house ready. The asking price is really good, my mom didn't even believe it! The value of the house is really good compared to the asking price. I hope my parents will consider it, and maybe just go look at it. My dad would still work at the same place and everything nothing will really change. We are still close to all our family and everything as it isn't that far away! I want to move so incredibly bad! I want a fresh start, with new people and better opportunities, plus you cant beat the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment