Sunday, December 11, 2011

This Mess I Call My Life!

When I asked what else could go wrong that was not a challenge!
So I went to the orthopedic, and it was the quickest visit I have had yet. He check my spine and said I more than likely have a two slipped discs. One from the fall in September, and one from rolling over in bed! Yes rolling over in bed, I rolled over wrong and I felt like something dislocated. I had completely forgot about this, until he mentioned the slipped disc! So that is probably why I felt the sharp pains in my rib, thinking it was dislocated. He said it was probably already messed up and about to come out and me rolling over gave it the extra push it needed. He is ordering a MRI of my Lumbar and Thoracic spine, and said we will see what we can do after we get that done. My mom asked what they usually do with this, and he just looked at her and said "well lets just see" and my mom said "I dont wanna know."
He than said were probably not gonna find anyone to come near me with a knife due to the RSD. He than said we can try injections, which I just made a face. He said "Well its better the needle than the knife." Which is true, it just brings back the memories of what has happened before and the place it put me in, and it scares me, I don't wanna go back to that. He knows this very well as he was the doctor I saw after I went down hill and hit rock bottom after the last time we did this. He was doctor before RSD, he diagnosed me, and has been with me since. Since he new me before RSD he knows how I acted, and how I was always laughing and smiling no matter what. He also saw me at the beginning of RSD, so when I hit rock bottom, and he walked in and saw tears streaming down my face, he new we needed to do something, and do something now! I always felt he understood me, because he was the only one who knew me before RSD, so he knew I was always smiling, and he also saw me at my worst.

I went out with friends the first time in a long time! Saturday, we went to the movies, and saw "The Sitter" I was really funny, and I had a okay time with them. I committed to going to a concert with them on Thursday. His mom called me a while back, and said she wanted to surprise him with tickets to see Cobra Starship in the court yard. I said yes, she said it was December 15th and was a surprise and she was going to take me, him, and another one of our friends. I cant believe I committed to this, how stupid am I? A concert really Kendall, are you a idiot!? I dont know how my body will handle the vibrations and everything, so wish me luck! Ugh, most people would be ecstatic to see a concert with your best friends, but I am actually dreading it!

Mason is sick, the urgent care sent him to the ER to be admitted to the hospital for RSV, and Pneumonia! The ER said that he had a ear infection and gave him medicine, and said that the medicine they are giving him is used to treat Pneumonia too, and if he is not better in a few days to bring him back. So tomorrow he is coming to stay with me, while his mom is at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment