Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blah.....

Too tired, and in too much pain for a real title, so that will have to work. Just here to update you people. Lets see, Friday I drove into Austin for a doctors appointment. It was raining, so long car ride plus rain sucked. The doctors appointment really just kinda had no purpose, it went good and all the lady was nice, but nothing new or anything really. I did however get my rheumo blood stuff again, and a urine thing to check for protein in the urine. It was a really long day so I was tired, and in a ton of pain that night! :(
Saturday (Today), was my little sisters birthday party. We had a Candy Land birthday, and my moms friend brought her baby boy, who I love! So I had Mason with me the whole time, and than Stefan, my best friend came over. We just kinda hung out in my room or outside, for the first time in a long time I also went to my friends house! We laid in her bed most of the time though haha. I feel horrible right now, and my arms are very weak, like I can barley lift them, they are really shaky too. Which is making it hard to type, and I keep spelling things completely wrong! Thank god for spell check.
Well thats it for right now, ill try and write something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment