Sunday, December 18, 2011

Finally A Update! :)

Well lets see I got the MRI, which was very painful due to the vibrations I guess. My neck started to cramp while in there and it was just bad! It took an hour, but it felt like sooo much longer.
Our hunches were right, as they usually are sadly /: The rib is doing good now, but my lower back is the same. He said in normal people this much later it should of had improvement at least, so he is not sure what were gonna be dealing with. I got fitted for a brace, they molded a cast around my back and all that. They said we can pick up the brace on Wednesday so thats good. The doctor said to wear the brace all day and take it off at night. He will see me back in January, and take things from there.
I dont really feel like writing too much right now, but I wanted to bring this up.... I had a comment posted the other day that was pretty rude, which I deleted it of course, but in the comment it said that it is physically impossible to dislocate a rib since it is not a joint so I am a faker. So I decided I would share some things about dislocated ribs, as it is completely possible and many people with RSD have problems with dislocating ribs! If you google "dislocated rib" you get many things. Where I found out for sure that is what was going on with me was I had a book about hypermobility written by a doctor that specializes in hypermobility and in there is a section about dislocations and subluxations of the ribs and spine! Doctors have also confirmed this is what had happened to me, when I described the feeling and pain.
So for who ever wants to learn more about dislocations and subluxations of the ribs just simply google it!

No comments:

Post a Comment