Friday, September 30, 2011

Horses!

Well I have not been riding lately due to all my medical problems! But Stephanie the owner of where I ride at, had texted me saying just to come up there sometime and visit with her and the horses. So today my dad was off of work so I decided to go up there. I had a great time, I loved seeing her and the horses. I brought some apples with me and fed the horses, and petted and just visited them. We also have a new addition to out family there, he is a mini horse and his name is CJ (Cisco Jr.) Because he looks like a mini version of Cisco one of our other horses! He is a birthday present for her daughter who is turning 1, Kimberly!
It made me feel so much better to be with the horses, they are the only things that make me happy! It made me feel so much better, and happy actually! It also made me really really want a horse of my own even more than I already did!
Here is a picture of CJ the new mini!


This is Koda, she kept trying to lick me and rub her head on me, she must of known I had apples!


They were grooming each other and I thought it was really cute so I had to get a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment