Saturday, September 17, 2011

10 Annoying Things They Do In The Hospital!!!

Okay well I decided to do a fun little blog today about the annoying things they do in the hospital!
1- When they wake you up at 4 in the morning to ask if you need to go to the bathroom, or if you have drank anything since the last time that was recorded!
2- They make you write down how much you drink and how much you pee, even if you not in there for anything that would need you to do that!
3- They come take your trash late at night when even when there is like one piece of trash in there!
4- They take your vitals every hour! Isnt that a little excessive (In most cases)
5- Once I told the on call nurse that the doctor told me to tell her to unplug my IV so I can go to PT and then they can plug it back in, and she wouldnt!
6- When they wont let you take a shower or go to the bathroom by yourself, or wait for you with the door cracked, when it is not needed!
7- Most annoying is when they dont believe you!
8- When they hold your cup and have a straw in it when giving medication! I hate this because I dont like taking medication with a straw in my water
9- When they check your height 3 times a day! I have not shrunk or grown since the last time you did it, and I am tired of getting up to make sure I havent!
10- When the dumb IV stand thing doesnt fit through the bathroom door easily! Like what kind of idiot did that, I have to pee and I cant get the dumb stand through the damn door! Err!

No comments:

Post a Comment