Friday, September 23, 2011

Cant Really Move! :(

My back is in horrid pain today with every bit of movement, I really do not know what to do "I am down to one last breath." I can not even explain how bad things are getting it really is to the point where I need to get help like now! Also today my mom called Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota, and to see the doctor she wants me to see it is a 15 month waiting list! That is insane but they said to send in all my records and a letter about everything and than they will see when they can see me.
I will not wait that long to get help but even if its that long its best to get on the list, because after the accident people said get on this list to see this doctor his wait is 3 years! And my mom said no way we will not be dealing with this that long, well I guess we should have got on that list?
I am looking for a back brace right now, as my back problems are the worst and my back feels very unstable but I cant really find anything other than a TLSO brace!


That right there is a official pain scale with the higher the number the worse the pain, RSD/CRPS is the highest on the list, which I believed scored a 48.3!

No comments:

Post a Comment