Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another Bad Day! Uhh!

When will this end! I am beginning to wonder if this will ever end! Will I ever get any amount of relief?
I can not take it much longer, right now my leg is in so much pain I want to cut it off. I dont even want to move a inch it hurts too bad! How do they expect you to go on like this?
I need some serious help pretty soon, I am loosing it! I am not sure what to do any more.
I cant even really type much my hands are so weak and I keep getting twitches when I type. Which sucks because right now in school I have to take a typing class which really sucks because I keep messing up and have to type all slow and have to keep doing it over again! Uhhh!
I am so far behind in school I really think its pointless I am even trying, I am probably going to have to repeat this year anyway.

Well this is extremely short but I can not right anymore, I am in too much pain and too exhausted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment