Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quotes :)

I just wanted to post some quotes that I really like because they fit me.

It's getting harder and harder to wear a fake smile everyday because the more I wear it the more I know how much of a lie it is.

I'm tired of trying, sick of crying, I know I'm smiling, but on the inside I'm smiling.


Sometimes it hurts worse to smile in front of everyone, then to cry by yourself. 

 You look at me and think 'she's so happy' but theres so much behind this little smile that you'll never know.

 It's hard to answer the question "what's wrong" when nothings right.
  
Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I'm happy.

I know it seems like I'm this strong person who can get though anything, but inside I'm fragile. I've had so many things thrown at me, and each one has only made a crack. What I'm afraid of is shattering.

 I know God won't give me anything I can't handle...I just wish he didn't trust me so much! 

 It's amazing how people tell you that they'll always be there for you when you need them, but when you do need them most they are no where to be found. Then when they need someone you're always there

 Smiling is only a symptom of happiness and can be faked. Do not assume that everybody who smiles is happy. 

 I wish you could comfort me and tell me everything's OK but the truth is if you knew my pain, you wouldn't know what to say. 

You can never fully understand what someone is going through, unless it has happened to you.


"I feel sometimes that nobody has held me down and forced me to cry or made me hug them, or got to the inside of me. It's like I say 'Oh, I'm fine,' and I walk away. Nobody's ever said 'No, you're not.'"

"If you don’t understand my silence, you won’t understand my words." 

 “You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, then you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself…everything is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment