Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's never the tears that measure the pain. Sometimes it's the smile we fake.

Not doing too great, I started my school back up, and it has not been easy thats for sure. We do it for 2 hours twice a week, but than I also have homework of course. I have had a lot going on, with Aqua Therapy 3 times a week, school twice a week, pyschologist once a week, and than whatever other doctors appointments! I also have the TAKS test on thursday, I dont know how that will go since I havent been in school so I havent learned really anything this year!
Aqua Therapy has been going okay, it is painful and hard though. I like it though, I can do things I wouldnt be able to do on land, and my physical therapist is really nice. They also ask you how you are feeling, and how your pain is everyday, and how your doing with the PT. Which is a nice change from "You arent aloud to talk about the pain or anything" Which I think may be good for some people maybe but with me I dont only have RSD, so they need to know what things are bothering me so they can make sure I am not injuring something. In some of the things we do my knee cap has been subluxing, which is a bummer because we thought being in water would make it where my joints wouldnt come out.
My back was really hurting me yesterday after PT, and it wasnt normal RSD pain it was the pain from my back injury. I had moved weird in the shower and I felt the pop and it helped my back! So I guess that means something was dislocated, or partially out. It still hurt but it relieved some of the pain, which was good.
I didnt sleep much last night, it took me a while to fall asleep and than I woke up at about 3:30 or around there and never went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment