Sunday, March 11, 2012

It is getting harder and harder to pretend everything is fine.

I saw my friends today, we didn't really do anything, just lay on her bed. Just from walking to and from the car was hard. I felt so tired and weak, and in pain. I didn't talk much, I just didn't feel like it. I am so tired and I am hurting.
My foot has been going numb, because my back injury is getting worse and I guess its pinching nerves. So we have to figure what to do about that. My doctor also agreed to continue Ketamine, but due to the drug shortage we don't know when.
I don't know how much longer I can hang on, I am slipping, and barley hanging on. It's getting harder to fake a smile, and pretend everything is alright. I don't even feel like talking most of the time. My friend even called me the other night and I said like 3 words, and than tonight I just didn't wanna talk much.
I am extremely tired, and I have Aqua Therapy tomorrow so I am off to bed! Good Night! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment