Friday, March 2, 2012

Another update.

I saw this other doctor that my team wanted me to see. Well my ankle was shifted in the wrong place he popped it back which made it easier to stand. Than from riding horses in September where I injured my back, well my hip, pelvis and some other things were shifted too he tried to help that some but we couldn't do much without fear of dislocating something. (Due to my EDS)
I started Aquatic Therapy Yesterday, it went good, but I was having tremors and muscle spasms after, and was very tired. My doctor had said Aqua Therapy would be good for me cause it's easier on the joints so I don't dislocate them. Well guess what my knee cap kept sliding! It finally popped out some but went back in, so it subluxed and after that it was fine. Than we had to go to my school to get some books and work, because there starting my school again. So I met my teacher and she stayed from 6pm-8pm. I kinda had trouble doing all that and my pain was up and I was so tired after.
I got to Aqua Therapy today too, I leave in about an hour. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment