Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Want To Swim Away But I Dont Know How.

I am so stressed out, and tired of living this life. They expect me to be able to pass this school year and be fine to go to the next year. I don't see how I can possible finish a entire school year in just 8 weeks.
Its just stressing me out which makes me feel worse, I can't sit up doing something for that long.
I thought I had found the perfect doctors, who truly cared how I felt and cared about helping me but I am starting to second guess that now.
Even though I am doing aqua therapy I swear I am just getting weaker, shouldn't it be the other way around? I can't even do anything because I can barley walk. Not that even feel well enough to do anything. 
I feel like my friends are slipping away, I don't even really talk to them much but I am done trying to keep the friends I have left. If they are actually my friends than I shouldn't have to try to keep them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment