Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where To Begin!

I still have the abdominal pain, which I have no idea what it is!
I went to Mr. Gatti's Pizza yesterday with my mom, sister, and Stefan. That is when I realized how weak my legs really are. I had to step up onto this thing that was equivalent to stepping up two stairs, and yeah my legs are very weak!
Today I managed to bump my knee on a table, because somehow I always seem to not realize I am walking straight into things. Now that leg is pretty sensitive, and my ribs have been killing me today. My neck feels weak too, or I guess that's how I would describe it. It feels like I need to hold my head up and it hurts, or like a bowling ball is sitting on top of a twig!
Tomorrow I have a appointment with the psychologist I am ready to go.....

There is this new song out by Brad Paisley its called Hard Life. It was written by a friend of his with a disability, the song fits anyone who has any form of disability or illness. I really like it, so I thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment