Tuesday, January 17, 2012

R.I.P Karson Reed Kelley

I did not know Karson personally, but she was a friend of someone I used to be pretty good friends with.
On January 13th she posted on Facebook, "If dying is our way out; than count me in, I'm coming"
If anyone of my Facebook friends posted this I would have immediately called them or sent them a message on Facebook if I didn't have there number. Instead 7 people liked this, they didn't ask if she was okay. That night she OD'ed, she committed suicide.
It was especially sad because now reading her Facebook wall after her death, you should have seen how many people posted. They should have asked her if she was okay, after reading some of her posts.
Now people realized they should have called, it was obvious she was sad.

Even though I did now know you Karson, I still feel for you, I have felt like you did. I wish I would have gotten the chance to meet you, but maybe when I go to heaven I will get that chance.
R.I.P Karson Reed Kelley
You will be greatly missed. I hope you are happy and I know your in a better place :)

5 comments:

  1. She was a really good friend of mine, but I moved because I was military and I felt helpless, because I wasnt there to help her, I miss her so much, I can't believe it's been a year, She was one of my bestfriends and now she's gone :( I miss You Karson R.I.P. January 14th, 2012

    Sincerely, Tyler Thompson

    January 14th, 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a bit late, but please don't talk about something you don't know. I loved her and she was a dear friend of mine. There was no signs or proof of a suicide and all things point to accidental overdose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is extremely late, I understand. I can't express how heart breaking it is to read this. I was a friend of Karson's and would like to pay my respects. Do you know where she may have been buried?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am karson mom Shannon Kelley and I just saw this sight. Karson was cremated and her ashes are with me. Karson was a lover of animals especially elephants. I lf your able make a donation in her memory it doesn't have to be big. If you can't just think of her and she will be near. She was fiercely loyal and cared deeply for all. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  4. She was an amazing girl ! I went to school and worked with her . She had so much life left in her ! If I had know the night I wanted to see her would be her last I would have gone over there . But 5 mins later I found out I was too late she was loved by EVERYONE and there no doubt about that

    ReplyDelete